pregnancy

Monday, September 14, 2009

23 Weeks


Okay I know I have been slacking the past couple of weeks but so much has been going on and it's impossible to get to my computer. Justin and I are now officially moved into our new- well new to us home. It still needs ALOT of work but alot has gotten done on it. Justin and his dad and my best friends boyfriend, Luis, have put alot of time and energy into the house and Justin and I are really so grateful to have such caring people around us. So thanks again everyone who has helped or just come over to say hey! hahaha. Our next project is to get started on the baby's room. We still have not come up with a name so that's why his name is still baby. Right now we are still tryiing to settle in the house and I am starting to get things together for the baby shower. It seemed to take forever to get here and now all of a sudden the days are just flying by. I can't believe we are actually going to have a kid in a few months. Whoa!

How far along? 23 weeks

Maternity clothes? I definitely need more!

Best moment this week? Getting things moved and feeling the baby kick on the outside of my stomach :)

Food craving? Bagel bites. I want bagel bites all day everyday!

Baby's gender? Still a boy

Labor signs? Definitely not!

What I miss: Just being able to move around easier and not getting so tired so quickly

What I'm looking forward to: Getting the baby shower preparations done and getting the baby's room done.

Daddy's Thoughts: I think Justin is just excited to have a mini him. As if we need another Justin! hahaha.

Mommy's Thoughts: I have so many mixed emotions. I'm excited one minute, scared the next minute, and stressed the next minute. Gotta love them hormones!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment