pregnancy

Sunday, May 3, 2009

It's been too long

Yes it has been like 50 years but I have just been doing so much other stuff and just got too behind. Okay so for Christmas Justin bought me a Shih Tzu that I named Tebow (yes I named him after the best, Tim Tebow!). Anyway he is getting so big now but he is my baby! Other than that we have just been hanging out with our friends or working.

Justin's mom recently got some horses, Sonny and Red. We have been over there a few times to help with them and Justin likes to ride. I tried to got on Sonny a few weeks ago and thought it would be a piece of cake and much to my surprise I got so scared out of nowhere. First I was scared to actually to get on because I thought I would hurt him and then when I did get on I was just so scared because I didnt really know what I was doing. Teresa, Greg, and Justin helped me as much as they could. Teresa walked around with us and calmed me down. However, I have learned that it's not as easy as it seems to ride a horse!

In other news, our lease for our apartment is up in July so these past few months we have been stressed on what we are going to do. So we finally decided that we are going to move into Justin's granny's house. It's an older house and needs alot of work but we are willing to put the work into it. It's right in front of his mom's house and it has a nice sized yard. The future plan is to rent to own this house and when we get in a better financial state we plan to buy the property and build a new house on it. We are so excited and relieved at the same time because it finally feels like we are starting our lives and investing our money instead of throwing it away. We also just bought another dog yesterday. He is 8 weeks old and we rescued him from Animal Care & Control which is sort of like the Humane Society. His name is Camo. So now we have 2 boys. I'm just going to put a few recent pics up. Maybe now I can get back on track and update this more!

Here is Tebow and Camo.


My baby Tebow


Our new baby Camo.


Justin and Camo


He is so adorable!


Me and Justin on our date night♥


&& another one

No comments:

Post a Comment