pregnancy

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Changing my blog a little bit

Okay so awhile back Nicole sent me a link to a woman that is on blogger and she was pregnant. The woman updated her blog every week with the same questions and it gives you a good idea on how much things can change during your pregnancy. So I will be doing that with my blog for a little while to see how it goes. So far it just seems like nothing is happening and everything is going by so slow. I don't have any recent pictures yet, (not that I want everyone to see me getting bigger!) but I will have some in the next few weeks. So here we go...

How far along? 18 weeks

Maternity clothes? I could probably use some right now but I'm not giving up on my regular clothes until I absolutely have to!

Best moment this week? Justin says he wants to get new phones this week!

Food craving? This week I want Life cereal and I really want some salad.

Baby's gender? We don't know yet but we find out on the 24th. I can't wait!!

Labor signs? Definitely not!

What I miss: Being able to squat! hahaha

What I'm looking forward to: Sarah and I are taking Mia to Disney on the 31st and I am sooo excited!

Daddy's Thoughts: Well he still thinks we are having a boy and he keeps calling it baby Cletus and it's driving me nuts!!! lol

Mommy's Thoughts: I just don't understand why I still can't feel any movement. I don't feel pregnant, I just feel like everything is swelling up.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! There was one I saw that had a girl with a belly that counts down. I will have to find that again for you and the site. It was cute.

    ReplyDelete