pregnancy

Monday, August 17, 2009

19 Weeks


How far along? 19 weeks

Maternity clothes? I bought my first 3 items this weekend. I bought a black shirt from Target and 2 pairs of jeans that were on sale at Old Navy for $16.99. Thanks Sarah.

Best moment this week? Justin and I got our phones and my 23rd birthday is Friday.

Food craving? Not a lot. I wanted some taco salad really bad the other night and I got some. :)

Baby's gender? We find out next week.

Labor signs? Definitely not!

What I miss: Not taking 20 minutes to get out of bed in the morning

What I'm looking forward to: Finding out what we are having and Disney

Daddy's Thoughts: He just wants to know what it is.

Mommy's Thoughts: It seems like my belly is just growing every night in my sleep or something!

No comments:

Post a Comment